Business Tips & Resources
- Ten Powerful Makeover Tips For Your Salon Business Cards
- A must-read for salon owners. Read this new complimentary guide and learn how to make your business card into a powerful sales tool.
- Powerhouse Marketing With Persuasive Postcards or Flyer
- The lowly postcard is a powerhouse of a marketing tool with almost unlimited uses. Here are 10 reasons to consider a postcard for your next marketing effort. This article provides business promotion tips on marketing with postcards.
- 193 Creative Marketing Ideas
- Unique, original, low-cost marketing tips to grow your small business, retail store, or freelance business! A great article by Sam Decker.
- Word-of-Mouth Marketing: Offer Incentives for More Referrals
- Use your creativity to develop an incentive program that will reward referrals. People like to give referrals and they LOVE to be recognized for giving referrals. And, incentives are one of the most powerful methods of generating more of them.
- Effective Marketing Materials: First Impressions Count
- By trying to create your marketing materials cheaply, you end up looking...well...cheap. Many business owners do not realize the high cost of this mistake. Unprofessional and poorly designed marketing materials create a sub par impression in the minds of your prospects. This article explains why you can't afford to look unprofessional.
- Promotion Tip: The Remarkable Power of Thank You!
- An easy thing to forget in the midst of our frenzied lives is the simple act of saying "thank you." And yet, by incorporating a thank-you strategy into your marketing, you'll reap immense rewards. It goes a long way toward cementing relationships with prospects and reinforcing customer loyalty.
- Your Diamond Mine: Past and Present Customers
- Many small business owners focus all of their effort on looking for new customers. The big mistake is not marketing to develop a continuing stream of sales from existing customers. These marketing tips will show you how shift your marketing to focus on your existing and past customers.
- The Marketing Power of Social Proof - Testimonials Sell
- Offer proof to your prospects. Testimonials are one of the most powerful and cost effective selling tools you can implement in your arsenal of marketing. Author Wendy Maynard provides an outline for how you can incorporate testimonials as part of your marketing strategy.
One-time registration allows you access to all business tips and resources sections on our website.
These are great resources for small businesses owners to learn more about marketing and promotion.
What Our Customer Say - Testimonials
What counts is not what we say but what our customers tell us.
Here are a few samples of the feedback we have received and how some of our recent
customers use our products to promote their businesses.
Sign-Up for Business Tips & Resources
Register to receive marketing & promotion ideas, articles, case studies, expert guides, and much more.
We are constantly working with small business owners to learn more about the new promotion that works, creative ideas
and offers that will brings in new customers.